Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prompt Twitter Support - Thanks Lukester

A few days ago, I created a new Twitter .com account and within hours, my account was blocked.

I'm happy to report, however, that I received same-day attention once I noticed the problem and submitted a support ticket.

My account was blocked pending investigation of questionable activity, but once I reported the problem on a brand new account, support staff managed to check on the problem quite quickly.

My account was unblocked (during the same 24-hour period in which I submitted the ticket) by Lukester at Twitter .com

Thanks Lukester!

Obviously, I'm quite new to Twitter, and I'm still figuring out how to navigate around links through Twitter, so it's now nice to know that support staff are responsive at the site.

I just thought I'd post a 'successful site support ticket' blurb for a change because I don't often see people posting about good support attention online. Mostly I see people ranting and complaining when mistakes/bad things occur to their online accounts - but rarely do I ever see enough praises for the people who answer support tickets/emails online.

I think a lot of people just forget to post again after complaints, and once their issues have been resolved - but I didn't want to be one of those people who forgot!

Again - thx Lukester from Twitter support!

No comments:

Post a Comment